UKSSSC Recruitment 2019: Uttrakhand Subordinate Service selection commission (UKSSSC) will start the recruitment on the junior engineer post( Water Department). The application form will begin from 15 July 2019. So if you are looking at the government jobs in Uttarakhand, then this is the best opportunity for you. The last date of application UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 is 25 August 2019. So if you are interested then you can fill the [pplication form before the last date. And I am explaining all details in this article, related to UKSSSC Bharti 2019, such as UKSSSC vacancy 2019, UKSSCC application form last date, UKSSSC Junior engineer Bharti 2019, Important dates, UKSSSC syllabus, water department recruitment 2019, Jal Vibhag Bharti 2019 update, Applications fees, UKSSSC Official Website links.
|Application Name||UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019|
|Department Name||Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Post|
|Vacancy Name||Jal Vibhag Bharti 2019 Uttrakhand|
|Last Date||25 August 2019|
- 1 UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- 2 UKSSSC Junior Engineer Application Fee
- 3 UKSSSC Vacancy Details 2019
- 4 UKSSSC Recruitment Age Limit
- 5 UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UKSSSC Salary
- 7 How to Apply For UKSSSC JE Civil Recruitment 2019
- 8 UKSSSC Junior Engineer Selection Process
- 9 UKSSSC JE Civil Syllabus 2019
- 10 UKSSSC JE Important Links
UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form Begins from||15 July 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||25 August 2019|
|Last date of Correction||25 August 2019|
|Last date of submitting Application fees||27 August 2019|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Application Fee
|SC / ST||150/-|
Application fees Mode: You can submit your fees by any online mode, such credit card, debit card or Internet Banking. And the application fees will not be refundable.
UKSSSC Vacancy Details 2019
|Junior Engineer Civil||100 Post|
UKSSSC Recruitment Age Limit
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|If you have Complete the Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized university then you can apply for this post.|
44900 – 1,42,400/- (Level-07)
How to Apply For UKSSSC JE Civil Recruitment 2019
SO, friend, this is the best opportunity for you, and grab this opportunity immediately. And now I am telling the process by which you can fill the UKSSSC application form Easily.
- Firstly click on the link of the UKSSSC Official website, the link will be given in the below
- Then you will reach the official website of UKSSSC. And now click on the OTR link and create the One-time registration profile.
- One Time Registration Profile is necessary because without this you can not fill the application form.
- Then the application form will be opened.
- And fill all details, which asked in the application form.
- Upload your photo and signature and another document.
- Then Submit your application fees by any online method.
- And now click on the submit button.
So now your UKSSSC Application form will be submitted successfully. And if you want to submit your application after some time. Then you can do, the last date of application fees is 28 August 2019.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Selection Process
This is the direct Bharti. Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission will conduct the written exam for this post. The date of written exam is December 2019. And if your caste is General or OBC, then you need 45 number or if your cast is SC or ST, then you need only 35 number, for qualifying the exam.
UKSSSC JE Civil Syllabus 2019
This is the 100 number of written exam and all the question will be objective. And all the question are related to civil engineering. So if you have complete civil engineering you can easily clear this exam.
UKSSSC JE Important Links
|UKSSSC Application Form||Click here|
|UKSSSC Official Website||sssc.uk.gov.in|
If this is the latest update related to UKSSSC Recruitment 2019. So if you want to job in Water department then you can apply for this post. And you have any query, then you can comment on the comment section. And share this article with your friend and relatives.